Friday, July 30, 2021

Learn About TranscribeMe: Is It Legit or Scam - Review

What is TranscribeMe and How it Works?


Introduction

TranscribeMe is an online transcription website. Its headquarters are in Berkeley, California. 

TranscribeMe collects audio files from customers. They hand over those files to transcriptionists. 

Transcriptionists type audio files into text files.




It is the most reputable transcription company around right now.

I wanted to join this company. So, I did a little bit of research. 

I found both positive and negative comments from the people.

Some people said it's a great site to earn. Others said waste of time.

Later, I decided to join the TranscribeMe. I have been working there for six months.

What do I feel today? It is safe, and I have earned enough money for the time I spent with the company.


How to join?

You have to pass the exam to join with them. This test proves that you can do a decent job.

Before facing the test, refer transcriber's handbook provides by them.

You have two attempts to pass the test. If you fail, you need to wait 30 days to try again.

Also, you should submit a scanned copy of your driving license or national ID.

After completing the above requirements, you can start working with them.


Payment

TranscribeMe pays $20 per audio hour. Payment will receive to the PayPal account. The minimum payout is $20. 

They pay every Thursday.


The above description is my feelings about TranscribeMe.

I appreciate it if you could mention your positive and negative comments about TranscribeMe.

Thank you!

Learn more about transcription jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment